Yosemite Community College District's (YCCD) Grants Office assists faculty, staff, and administrators at Modesto Junior College, Columbia College, and Central Services to meet the Colleges and District's strategic priorities and provide support in the development of new grant proposals. The Grants Office provides support services aligned with compliance support and grant development for federal, state (categorical), and local funding opportunities:
- Assist the colleges during the grant pre-approval process;
- Facilitate the development of grant proposals and grant applications;
- Provide final review of grant proposals and applications;
- Support the monitoring, reporting, and renewal of existing programs;
- Conduct technical assistance training for faculty, staff, and administrators;
- Grant management support, reporting, and compliance with grant procedures.