Yosemite Community College District's (YCCD) Grants Office assists faculty, staff, and administrators at Modesto Junior College, Columbia College, and Central Services to meet the Colleges and District's strategic priorities and provide support in the final review and submission of new grant proposals and applications. The Grants Office provides support services aligned with grant submission, grant and accounting compliance support, reporting for federal, state (categorical programs), foundation, and local funding opportunities:
- Manage the grant proposal and application Pre-approval Process;
- Provide final review of grant proposal and application;
- Facilitate the submission of grant proposals and applications;
- Support the monitoring, reporting, and renewal of existing grant funded programs;
- Grant management support, reporting, and compliance with grant procedures;
- Conduct grant and accounting technical assistance training.