Welcome to the Grants Office
Yosemite Community College District's (YCCD) Grants Office assists faculty, staff, and administrators at Modesto Junior College, Columbia College, and Central Services with developing fundable grant proposals that meet the Colleges and District's strategic priorities. The Grants Office provides assistance in identifying resources, facilitating grant development, and submission of grants, including proposals to federal, state, and local agencies. Our responsibilities include the following:
- Facilitate grant proposal approval process to submit a grant application.
- Assist with developing grant proposals and grant applications.
- Final review and submission of grant proposals and applications.
- Support the monitoring, reporting, and renewal of existing grants.
- Conduct training for faculty, staff, and administrators in administering and managing grants.
- Provide trainings: grant management, reporting, and compliance procedures.