COVID-19 Forms and Resources
YCCD COVID Notification Forms:
- YCCD COVID Notification Form (To be used for reporting employee symptoms, a positive test result or a potential exposure)
COVID-19 Daily Test Records
- Y CCD COVID-19 Infection Prevention Plan (June 2021 Addendum)
- FAQ's - Transition Back to Campus Operations
- Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (COVID-19)
- California Department of Public Health (COVID-19)
- Return to the Workplace Guidelines -YCCD
- Similarities and Differences between Flu and COVID-19 | CDC
COVID-19 information and updates are provided in an effort to keep everyone informed. Please note that the resources provided above are based on current information, and with this rapidly evolving event can change. We will make every effort to update the information in a timely manner.
These procedures may change as the District, community and nation move through this event.
CDC guidelines and local government guidelines shall be used to inform this process.
Does the District's EAP program provide employee support during this crisis?
Yes, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers tips to cope with anxiety and stress during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. You can access the EAP brochure at this link: EAP Coronavirus Brochure