Welcome to Accounts Payable
The goal of the Accounts Payable team is to provide timely and accurate expenditure of District funds and to record those transactions in a manner consistent with District guidelines and California State financial regulations.
Accounts Payable provides services in the areas of:
- DPR - Direct Payment Requests
- Honorariums/Guest lecture payments
- Petty cash replenishment for Columbia
- State and federal tax reporting
- Prompt and accurate processing of supplier invoices
- Travel claim reimbursement
- Subscription and membership processing
- Non-scheduled payroll checks
- Payroll mid-month and end of month taxes and employee withholdings
- Student Accounts Refunds
- Student Financial Aid
- Coordinate check run usage for both campuses
A key role that departments have in maintaining the service Accounts Payable provides is forwarding packing slip in a timely manner, preferably three business days, and monitoring Blanket Purchase Order balances. In some instances the packing slip/Invoice that is enclosed or received at a cash register is the only invoice we will receive. Without these receipts our accounts are thrown into a past due/credit hold position.
If the Purchase Order was created for a service we appreciate an email when is it complete.