We are excited to announce availability of Siteimprove, a quality and accessibility management tool available to all OMNI web content editors at Columbia, MJC and YCCD.
New user webinar (use your YCCD email/password to log in)
What is Siteimprove?
Siteimprove is a full-featured web quality and accessibility management tool. Siteimprove offers complete visibility across your content quality and performance and integrates seamlessly with the OUCampus/Omni web content editor. Accessible web design is a core tenant of the product and it highlights issues with web content or design that need to be addressed from an accessibility standpoint. Siteimprove offers at-a-glance dashboard features and rich reporting that pinpoints where improvements can be made to increase your levels of web quality and accessibility.
Why do I need Siteimprove?
- How often have you produced content for the web only to later realize you missed a spelling error?
- How often have you come across pages that have bad links?
- Have you ever wanted data on how often pages were viewed and how people are getting to them?
- If you were able to answer any of these questions, utilizing a web quality and accessibility management tool, like Siteimprove, will reduce, or potentially eliminate any of the above from occurring.
- What is Siteimprove
- Accessibility - General information
- Accessibility - Making PDFs accessible