This site has detected that you are currently browsing using Internet Explorer 8. The Yosemite Community College District website makes use of several modern web and mobile technologies that are not compatible with versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer earlier than IE 9. This incompatibility will prevent the website from displaying properly on your computer. We recommend viewing this website using a more modern web browser. This site has been tested for compatibility with all web browsers released after 2010. For assistance viewing this website, please contact the YCCD IT Service Desk at 209-575-7900

Skip to main navigation, which will allow you to navigate to a different content area. Skip to side navigation, with links to other pages from the same office you are currently viewing. Skip to the content on this page. Skip to top navigation, with office and website directories, maps, and content information. Skip to the website search box. Skip to the links at the bottom of the page, including commonly accessed links and employee resources.

IT Service Desk

Transcripts FAQ's


For questions regarding transcripts, contact the MJC Records Office at (209) 575-6018, or the Columbia College Records Office at (209) 588-5250.

Q: How do I get my Official Transcripts?

A: Two free lifetime official transcripts are available. Regular service is the only processing available with this option. The transcript request form must be completed and mailed to Enrollment Services.
MJC Transcript Request Form. Columbia Transcript Request Form.

Note: current students and alumni can conveniently request official transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) ( by clicking the Green tab "Order-Track-Verify" and follow the steps. Advantages of using ONLINE services include: fastest service, allows order placement 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, hassle free, real time automatic email updates and major credit cards are accepted for transcript payment.

Q: When do I have to turn in my transcripts to MJC/Columbia College?

A: Your transcripts must be turned in after your enrollment and prior to registration.

Q: How do I retrieve my Unofficial Transcripts?

A: You can retrieve your Unofficial Transcripts by logging in to PiratesNet/connectColumbia and clicking on the "Unofficial Transcript" link under the "Academic Profile" heading.

Additional Information

Official transcripts will not be processed if student has an outstanding obligation with the college; those include "hold for final grade(s)" or "hold for posting of degree/certificate". Official transcripts cannot be faxed. Official transcripts are mailed through the US Postal Service (allow for additional delivery time). Fees must be paid at time of request. Transcript telephone requests are not accepted. Official transcripts with coursework prior to 1983 may require additional processing time. Transcript requests received during a campus closure period are processed in the order received when campus reopens.

For detailed information regarding transcript requests and more, click here.



Contact Information

IT Service Desk Hours

Fall/Spring Hours

8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday thru Friday
(Closed on Wednesdays
10-11 am)

Summer Hours

7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Monday thru Thursday
(Closed on Wednesdays
10-11 am)


Call Center: 209.575.7900
Columbia: 209.588.5385


John Muir, Room 154
MJC West Campus
2201 Blue Gum Ave.
Modesto, CA 95358