Reset Your @my.yosemite.edu Password
Resetting your password is easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. At the SIGN ON screen. Click the link below the Sign On button "Recover Your Password or Username."
2. At the Account Management screen. Click the link below the Sign On button "Recover Your Password."
3. At the RECOVER PASSWORD screen. Type in your @my.yosemite.edu email address in the text box provided. Click SUBMIT.
An email will be sent to your personal email address with a link to create a password for your new account.
If you do not see it in your inbox check your junk or spam folder.
4. At the RESET PASSWORD screen, type in your new password in the text box provided. Type the same password in the Confirm Password text box.
5. Click SUBMIT.
6. Click the Close button. The system will return you to the Sign On window. Close the Sign On window. At this point you can click the Student Email link or click the Online Classes link and the system will automatically sign you in.