Employees are required to pay parking fees daily, or per semester. They may order their parking permits by registering on www.mycampuspermit.com, using their YCCD E-mail address. After placing the order, employees will receive their parking permit via the USPS to the address provided upon registration.
Students also must buy their parking permits online.
Step-by-step instructions for ordering your Online Parking Permit:
- Open your web browser and in the address bar type: mycampuspermit.com
- Click the Get My Parking Permit button.
If this is your first time visiting the site, you need to register your e-mail:
- Enter your campus e-mail address then click the Register button.
- You have successfully registered and will receive an e-mail with a link to verify your account.
- Open your e-mail and the message from MyCampusPermit.com.
- Click the verification link in the e-mail message.
- In the Password Reset page, click in the Password text box and enter a password.
- Enter the same password in the Confirm Password text box.
- Click Submit.
- Click the Return to Login link.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click Yosemite Community College District. Note: Do not try to log in with the Community Login.
- On the right-hand side of the page, type your e-mail address and your password.
- Click the Login button.
If you are returning and have registered successfully, do the following: enter login information on the right-hand side and click the Login button.
- Enter your e-mail address and password, then click the Login button.
After following the steps above, continue the process listed below:
- Enter your shipping address for the permit and license plate information.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Buy a Parking Permit link.
- Select the permit and/or hanger that you would like. Note: Permits that will be paid with a payroll deduction should be $0.00; otherwise it will be $60.00.
- After your selection, click the Proceed to Shopping Cart button.
- Review the regulations, check the box indicating as such and click the Continue to Pay button.
- Click OK, to continue to pay with a credit card.
- Any final amount over $0.00 will then need to be paid by a credit card. Click the Continue Checkout button.
- Enter credit card information then click the Continue Checkout button.
- Click Submit Payment, to confirm the information entered.
- Click the mycampupermit.com link, to go back to your home page to print a temporary permit, if needed.
Follow these steps to print a temporary parking permit:
- On the Home page, click the My Permits link.
- Click the Print Temporary link.
- Click the Print button. Note: Place the temporary parking permit face up in your vehicle's dashboard, with information clearly visible.
- Click the Logout link at the top of the page.