Employees are required to pay parking fees daily, or per semester. They may order their parking permits by registering on www.mycampuspermit.com, using their YCCD E-mail address. After placing the order, employees will receive their parking permit via the USPS to the address provided upon registration.
Students also must buy their parking permits online. Watch the demo below to get step-by-step information on how to obtain your parking permit.
Step-by-step instructions for ordering your Online Parking Permit:
- Open your web browser and in the address bar type: mycampuspermit.com
- Click the Get My Parking Permit button.
If this is your first time visiting the site, you need to register your e-mail:
- Enter your campus e-mail address then click the Register button.
- You have successfully registered and will receive an e-mail with a link to verify your account.
- Open your e-mail and the message from MyCampusPermit.com.
- Click the verification link in the e-mail message.
- In the Password Reset page, click in the Password text box and enter a password.
- Enter the same password in the Confirm Password text box.
- Click Submit.
- Click the Return to Login link.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click Yosemite Community College District. Note: Do not try to log in with the Community Login.
- On the right-hand side of the page, type your e-mail address and your password.
- Click the Login button.
If you are returning and have registered successfully, do the following: enter login information on the right-hand side and click the Login button.
- Enter your e-mail address and password, then click the Login button.
After following the steps above, continue the process listed below:
- Enter your shipping address for the permit and license plate information.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Buy a Parking Permit link.
- Select the permit and/or hanger that you would like. Note: Permits that will be paid with a payroll deduction should be $0.00; otherwise it will be $60.00.
- After your selection, click the Proceed to Shopping Cart button.
- Review the regulations, check the box indicating as such and click the Continue to Pay button.
- Click OK, to continue to pay with a credit card.
- Any final amount over $0.00 will then need to be paid by a credit card. Click the Continue Checkout button.
- Enter credit card information then click the Continue Checkout button.
- Click Submit Payment, to confirm the information entered.
- Click the mycampupermit.com link, to go back to your home page to print a temporary permit, if needed.
Follow these steps to print a temporary parking permit:
- On the Home page, click the My Permits link.
- Click the Print Temporary link.
- Click the Print button. Note: Place the temporary parking permit face up in your vehicle's dashboard, with information clearly visible.
- Click the Logout link at the top of the page.