Cisco VoIP is the telecommunications system used at YCCD. There are two different phone types on campus. Cisco IP Phone 7965, with six programmable side buttons, are in most offices and Cisco IP phone 7945, with two programmable side buttons, are in classrooms and some offices.
How to Transfer a Call (During an active call)
- Press the Transfer soft key. Dial the target extension, you may wait to announce the call or press the Transfer key or hang up to complete the transfer.
- Transfer directly to voice mail; press Transfer soft key, press *, enter extension then hang up.
- To cancel a transfer (before you complete the transfer), press the End Call soft key; press the Resume soft key to get caller back.
How to make a Conference Call
- During an active call, press the more soft key then press Confrn. The first caller is placed on hold.
- Dial the number to the other party you want to conference.
- After the second caller connects, press Confrn again to connect all three parties. The system is currently set for a maximum of four on a conference call.